TA&T’s primary area of expertise is material processing and fabrication know how for a broad spectrum of monolithic ceramic, ceramic composite and coating materials.
TA&T’s knowledge and expertise is especially valuable in solving customer fabrication and manufacturing problems. In case the customer need is beyond TA&T’s capabilities, TA&T typically provides recommendations on other potential sources.
- 3-D Ceramic and Metal Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing
- Ceramic Powder Dispersion Methods: dry blending, wet blending, spray drying, resonant acoustic mixing
- Vacuum Hot Pressing of ceramic and metal components from 2” to 15” x 20”
- Microchannel Heat Exchanger Technology
- Loop Heat Pipe Technology: Design, Assembly and Testing
- Materials Selection for Microelectronics Packaging
- Chemical Vapor Deposition of Refractory Metallic and Components
- Magnetron Sputtering of Dense Ceramic and Metallic Multilayer Coatings.
- Chemical Vapor Infiltration of Debond Coatings for CMCS
- Chemical Vapor Infiltration of Monolithic and Multilayer C, SiC, ZrC, HfC, TaC, NbC, TiC CMCs