TA&T boasts a wide range of technologies designed for both government and commercial functions.
Our business R&D is funded in the millions through both the Phase 1 and Phase 2 Small Business Innovation Research program and Small Business Technology Transfer. Funding also comes through Phase 3 Broad Agency Announcements and commercial funding/licensing. By providing funding for our R&D, government agencies and private sector companies benefit from cutting-edge technologies.
Spinel and Optical Ceramics
- IR Transparent Optics
- Bullet-Resistant Windows
- Ceramic Lasers
- Ceramic Tooling for Investment Casting
- Medical & Dental Components
- Ceramic Heat Exchangers
- High Resolution Stereolithography (SLA) and Ceramic Resin Development
Advanced Ceramic Composites and Coatings
- CMCs, MMCs, C/C Composites (CVI)
- Metal and Ceramic Coatings (CVD) (PVD)