TA&T has a wide range of equipment available for toll processing. Our services range from the characterization of to the processing of materials, as well as consulting to determine the best use for them.
We work to maintain world-class R&D and prototyping capabilities to bridge the gap between the laboratory and the marketplace. For more information regarding the services we provide, we encourage you to contact us.
- Powder Bulk and Tap Densities
- Particle Size Distribution (PSD)
- Surface Area: BET Method (SA)
- Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA)
- Differential Thermal Analysis (DSC)
- Dilatometry: Pressureless Sintering Studies, Shrinkage, Thermal Expansion
- High Temperature Humidity Testing: Isothermal and Cycling
- Shimadzu UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
- Fourier-Transform Infrared Measurement (FTIR)